Missed birth control for 5 days

Patient : Should I be concerned if I missed five days of birth control and took all five at one time?
Doctor :   I would encourage you not to miss a single dose of your contraceptive pills. What you have done might not correct the fa ct that you might not be protected against unwanted pregnancies; on the other hand, since there was a huge gap between your pills, this could probably end altering your cycle. I would also suggest you to start again right after your first day of menses and try to take the pill at the same time of the day. I wish you the best.