Missed birth control pill for one day, and now there is blood when I urinate

Patient : I am on birth control pills and I missed one on Easter so I took it the next day with the other one and now I am bleeding since Easter but it only like when I pee but some time it not it's light bleed not heavy and have belly pains is that normal or should I be seen by a doctor?
Symptoms:  Birth control bleeding
Doctor :   You could be having a breakthrough bleeding. Maybe the dose of the oestrogen component of the pill is less and maybe you need to change your pill and take one with a slightly higher component of oestrogen. If the situation persists you may indeed consult your local doctor