Missed Miscarriage?

Q: Summary:

Girl and I had unprotected sex 3 times. I am 99% certain no semen was deposited in the vagina.

Period was 4 days late, took two EPT's, one positive one negative.

After 6 more days visited a doctor for a blood test, during the 3 day waiting period for the results, she took the Plan B pill plus 4 birth control pills at the advice of her friends to induce a miscarriage. All this while she's taking acne antibiotics, smoking and drinking frequently.

The blood test results came back positive, but a same day EPT as well as the following 3 have all come back negative. (No bleeding during this time frame).

After a week of cramps and morning sickness, back to the doctor's office, she is diagnosed as having a miscarriage and now needs an emergency C section or abortion because she's not bleeding, i.e. the miscarriage isn't progressing naturally.

My major concern with all of this is I can substantiate NONE of it (including the morning sickness). She refuses to show me any tests or allow me to speak to the doctor. So I'm only able to relay what she's told me which has been full of fuzzy details and grey areas. So I may not have all the relevant information to allow proper feedback.

Does this timeline make sense? Is it medically rational? If so, what the heck is going on here?

Any opinion you can provide would be highly appreciated.