Missed Miscarriage

Patient

Q: Hi,
I am currently supposed to be 12 weeks 5 days ..Dec. 17, 2013.. pregnant but last week Thursday I was told that the fetus has no fetal heart beat and had stopped growing since 8 weeks.

I saw my doctor and she recommended a drug that would help contractions to start in order to expel the fetus since its been at least 4 weeks. The problem is, she cannot prescribe this drug only an OBGYN can, but I have not been able to get in to see one as yet.

I have some Provera progesterone here at home and was wondering if I could take it for maybe 5 days and then stop in order to induce bleeding. As for now I have not had any cramping, spotting or bleeding... and It's almost been 5 weeks since the fetus has been dead. I would like to get a move on this, and I don't want to get a D and C as I've read that people have had scarred tissue after, another person's uterus wall was punctured etc... and I would like to be able to try again. I'm 34 years old and Trying to conceive first child

Please help, advice... what I can take or do?

Doctor