Missed my period am i pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hello sir,I am 24, married, trying for a baby. I have elevated heart rate.....example resting heart rate this morning is 97. feeling sleepy and dizziness most of the day also tired all the time. have sore nipples. missed my period and have little sore lower abdomen. Please tell if I could be pregnant and when to take pregnancy test. My menstrual cycle is 36 days....it should have come on 27th jan 2015. Please note....missed my period for two months on 2014 may and june. went to doctor did ultrasound had normal result. please need urgent advice. help

Symptoms:  Elevated heart rate, sleepy and dizziness most of the day, sore nipples, missed my period and have little sore lower abdomen
Doctor