Missed period....

Q: Hello, I am 14 and I started my first period in January. My period is erregular but it has come every month since then appart from last month and what is turning out to be this month. Insted of the blood I am getting LOTS of cleer-white oderless discharge. I am getting all the normal symptoms of a period all the time...; cramps, mood swing, tired, cravings, but no actual blood.... There is NO WAY that I'm pregnant ( I'm 14, I've never had a boyfriend I haven't even kissed a guy) I gust wan to know if this is normal or if not WHAT IS WRONG!!!! Thank you

Symptoms:  No period... Insted a continuous flow of cleer or sometimes white discharge... Verry annoying