Missed period after break though bleeding while taking Birth control Pill

Patient

Q: I've been on the birth control pill for about a year, I take the pills at the same time everyday. I had unprotected sex on the Saturday of the second week on the pack but i also had some brown color in my discharge, but not much. Sunday through about Friday i had a period, breakthrough bleeding. This happens a lot, sometimes early as the Sunday of the second week. And this was the week right before my placebo pills. I'm into the second pill of the week and there's not sign of a period. I don't have nausea, feel sick, or am tired, and i don't have to pee often, also my breasts are not sore what so ever. I did take a pregnancy test today, but not in the morning, and it said negative. Is there any chance that i could be pregnant?

Doctor