Missed period, negative HPT

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor, I was due my period on the 3rd of this month. I experienced brown spotting on the 7th & the 8th but nothing else. I have been experiencing symptoms (mild dull cramps for the past 13 days- not as painful as period cramps but somewhat like my period is coming , nausea, fatigue, tiredness, grumpyness, increase in appetite, lower pain pain, forgetfulness and dizziness). On the 23rd of this month I found what was like a jelly discharge in my underwear. Also there's been an increase in vaginal discharge (all white, no smell)I have test negative to 6 HPTs so far.
Could you shed some light on the situation?

Symptoms:  Cramps, nausea, fatigue, tiredness, grumpyness, increase in appetite, lower pain pain, forgetfulness and dizziness
Doctor