Missed period previous ectopic pregnancy two negative pg test

Q: I apologize im sure that you get a lot of question on this and ive looked but i didnt see anything exactly the same. If ive calculated correctly im anywhere between one and two weeks past my expected period.....ive taken two test a day apart but both came out negative. My cycle is usually very accurate and the only time ive missed it before i was pregnant. I lost that baby due to it being tubal and i also lost that tube. Im scared to death to have another ectopic pregnancy. My stomach keeps cramping as if im going to come on my period and my nipples are very sore but again no period im confused and very scared please help me.