Missed period, urinary frequency, am I pregnant?

Patient

Q: I had a tubal in 08 and 3 missed peroids going pee a lot more and flutter in belly can I be pregaunt

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. There is a very low chance that you could become pregnant after a tubal ligation in 2008. Your symptoms of three missed periods could be due to per-menopausal symptoms (perimenopause), premature ovarian failure, or even hormonal imbalances. Furthermore, your increased urinary frequency and abdominal discomfort could be due to a recent urinary tract infection. We recommend that you visit with your doctor to be examined for a possible UTI and have a pelvic exam done along with blood tests to determine the cause of your missed periods over the last three months.

Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com