Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Missing Pills but no usual spotting, Am I pregnant?

Missing Pills but no usual spotting, Am I pregnant?

Patient: Missed my bc pill then took it the next morning and the one for that day about two hours late. I know for a fact my partner ejaculated inside me. We were quite drunk. Anyway, I missed the day after. USually I begin spotting as soon as I miss….I didn’t. Am I pregnant? I take zovia 1/35

Symptoms: Cramping. Headaches. Stomach aches. White discharge. Back aches.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.As you took the missed pill within 24 hours along with that da y pill, there is less possibility of pregnancy.Withdrawal bleeding may not be seen immediately after missing pill all the time.The cramping, white discharge etc you are having may also be due to pelvic infection.If the symptoms persist consult your doctor once snd I get examined.If you do not get withdrawal bleeding after one week of completion of active pills, better to go for urine pregnancy test once.Take care.