Mistake oral sex

Q: I had a unprotected blow job from a sex worker 3 weeks ago. I now i have mild irritation hours after ejaculation. I have had sex with my wife twice since then. Now today my wife tells my he vagina is itchy. First of I know i made a mistake but what should I be tested for planned parenthood told me syphilis, hep b, gonorrhea, herpes, and hiv. Me nor my wife have any sores or wounds.

today is the 18th day no sores or wounds. My urethra is uncomfortable after ejaculation for week or 2 now. Today my wife is complaining of vaginal itching and burning. I am freaking out its the weekend cant get to a doctor. I also have a uncomfortable lump in my throat for a week now.