Mixing alcohol and medications.

Patient : Hello! I took benadryl at 6:30pm to help with a cold I have, I at 9:30pm also took 400mg of advil cold and sinus. Tomorrow, for new years, my friends are throwing a party at 9pm. Will it be safe for me to drink by then or no? I dont want to mix medication and alcohol. How long before it is safe?
Symptoms:  None. Just a question.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. 24 Hours is a good enough period to facilitate was hout of your previous medicines i.e. benadryl , advil cold. It would practically be safe to take alcohol as it would not interfere with your medicines. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. Wish you good health!