Mixing Vitamins and Supplements?

Patient

Q: I've recently been taking a few supplements and was wondering if they are safe to take together.

I'm taking...
1. Osteo Bi-Flex (Joint supplements)
2. Bust Boom (Natural Breast Enhancer)
3. Carb Intercept (Carbohydrate brake down)

I'm also considering adding a amino acid supplement.

Are these safe to take together?

What about if I'm taking oral birth control?

Doctor

Q: For about 5 days now I have been experiencing an burning sensation in my left ankle. At times I will feel it in both ...

Q: Hi Guys, I have been looking for answers for the last 3 years on this problem- but have failed at every...

Q: For a few months now, I have experience an odd but mild burning sensation in my groin and upper thigh area. I thought...

Q: I just took too much metronidazole by accident. is there anything I can take to dissipate the antibiotic? I just took...

Q: How long does it take in general to recover from Stevens Johnson syndrome? I had it in July. It was much worse in the...

218

173

138

98