Moist Penis on thin underwear causing pregnancy?

Patient : My gf and I was dry humping, I was naked and she had thin underwear on, I master bated before and i think the tip of my penis was wet and I don't think i peed after jacking. I thrusted my penis in her but didn't cum. what is possiblility of my moist penis on her underwear being thrusted in constantly make her pregnant?. She is currently 4 days late and i am very worried and scared! Please message ASAP. I REALLY NEED AN ANSWER
Symptoms:  She is sick because i passed her the flu, very tired but no stomach cramps