Mole or Anal Warts identification

Patient : I have a mole or wart looking thing that grew located close to my anus.I'm not sure how I got it since I don't participate in any anal activities. What is the cause of this? Is there a self treatment I can do? Is there a specialize doctor I should seek?
Symptoms:  Itching every now and then but not a lot. Tiny bit burning sensation when touch when cleaning the region area.
Mole or Anal Warts identifi...-1 Mole or Anal Warts identifi...-2
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi my wife noticed a skin like bump outside her anus by the vaginal area was wondering what it may be

Q: Hello sir, I have seen some unusual growths along the lining of my throat. I am afraid it could be warts caused by hp...

Q: Is there a home remedy I can try to get rid of a wart inside my nose. I have had it for several years and my dermato...

Q: Hi i have been having redness and swelling of my urethra, and also the skin underneath the head of my penis has becom...

Q: I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once had one when i was 22 years old, and was removed by the doctor in my...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon