Month after gonorrhea treatment I'm starting to feel symptoms again

Patient : About a month ago I was prescribed Azithromycin and Ciprofloxacin to treat gonorrhea symptoms(pain while urination and penile discharge) I had. After a week the symptoms were gone and I felt completely cured. But this past Sunday i felt the similar beginning stages while urinating, a slight tingle in. Y urinary tract. And then after squeezing the head of my penis a small amount of discharge came out. It's been 4 days and I'm still not in pain but I'm worried I will be soon. I was never tested for any STDs because I don't have insurance and wanted to spend as little to cure this. I'm currently trying to find medical coverage. What could this problem be? What are my options?
Symptoms:  White/yellow discharge. Quick shooting pains in penis.
Slight tingle during urination.