Months a go i started having trouble in urination (frequent urination and pain in the urethra) i visited 3 doctors .. i had some analysis and the semen culture shows that i have staphylococcus in sperm so the doctor gave me ciprofloxacin and azythromicin

Patient

Q: Months a go i started having trouble in urination (frequent urination and pain in the urethra) i visited 3 doctors .. i had some analysis and the semen culture shows that i have staphylococcus in sperm so the doctor gave me ciprofloxacin and azythromicin . but i still feeling uncomfortable .. i visited another doctor and he gave me antibiotics (unigenta : gentamicine and augmentin: amoxicillin) and a, still feeling uncomfortable with a pain in my lower the belly ...i visited another doctor qnd he says that i have just some gas and gave me oflodis (ofloxacine)...i have all this for almost 5 months and i am still uncomfortable.

Symptoms:  frequent urinqtion; pqin
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. It may be possible that you are suffering from a persistent urinary tract infection. Since it has been 5 months without complete improvement of your symptoms, you should visit your doctor again for further reevaluation. It may be also possible that you are experiencing some gastrointestinal irritation due to the several courses of antibiotics that you have taken. Antibiotics are affective in clearing your infection but also can disrupt the normal flora of the gastrointestinal system resulting in abdominal discomfort. We recommend that you consult your physician with your concerns to continue further evaluation and determine what will be the best possible treatment for you.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com