More smegma on penis

Patient

Q: My Penis/Foreskin has been itching for quite a while now 4+ weeks. Earlier its not so bad, but its getting worst and worst. I went to the doctor and he told me I had a yeast infection. He pulled back my foreskin all the way and there was a white substance all over the head of the penis. I used the SURFAS-SN cream and it solved the cuts but white substance is there, but the itch and odd kind smegma on the foreskin itself is still there.

This itch is annoying and it seems like once it starts to itch, it doesn't go away. I've noticed that my foreskin seems dry, wrinkley and flaky. There are no lumps, or rash that I can see. Also no burning sensation while urinating.

Just wondering if its a yeast infection, or could be something else? Thanks

Symptoms:  odd kind smegma on the foreskin and tip of penis
Doctor