Morning After Pill Concerns

Patient : About 2-3 weeks ago I had sex with my boyfriend while it was at the end of my period and he came inside me. To be safe I took the morning after pill, My Way, the next day after school. A week later I got another period that lasted 3-4 days, and now im currently experiencing cramps. Is this normal? Am I pregnant?
Symptoms:  Cramps
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Having irregular bleeding, bleeding between cycles and cramps, spotting, etc are the kn own side effects of the emergency contraception. Hence, it is not recommended for regular use. There is nothing for you to worry unless the bleeding gets very severe. In such a case, you will have to see a gynecologist. There is no risk of pregnancy, in this case. Hope this helped. Regards