Morning after pill or not??

Patient

Q: Hi
ive had an unexpected 6 day break in my usual contraceptive method which is femodene which ive been on for approximately 7 years now, this gap was 6 days after i stared a new pack, because we had decided to try for a baby, i had a withdrawal bleed for 5 days which stopped this morning.
me and my partner have just had unprotected sex, however i have had a moment of confusion and am now not sure whether that was a good idea.
i have just taken one of my femodene pills, but am unsure as to whether i need to take the emergency pill too as i have never taken it before and am unsure of my chances of getting pregnant from this. please help

Doctor