Morning after pill twice in one period..should i start the pill anyways while waiting?

Q: I have taken the morning after pill twice within 3 weeks in one cycle(March), ( I have previously taken it before last month in Feb) as my cycle last month was early due to the mooring after pill this month i am not sure when it will be due but according to my period app it was meant to be this week but seems to be delayed which ames sense as I've taken the morning after pill twice within 3weeks on the same cycle..... however waiting for my period is stressful so I'm considering starting the regular contraception now but I'm not sure if thats safe to do when i havnt had my period yet..