Morning Back / spine paralysis

Q: After a short motionless sleep I wake up not being able to move. If I attempt to move I have massive mid to lower back pain. It’s as if my back has been locked and I’m punished every time I trying to move it. The only way I can get out of bed is to roll out. Moving also causes me to grunt sometimes like my chest is being restricted. After I roll out I have to climb up the wall to get as upright as I can which normally doesn’t go past a caveman position. Then I have to walk bent over for approximately 20 minutes to get relief. Or I can rock it out. I slept in a rocking chair for 3 years.
No doctors seem to know what this is. I found a small group of people online with the same problem but few seem to have a diagnosis. Only once did I read something that made any sense in a way. They explained that the problem lies in the spine and it is the spinal fluid that is supposed to be active and flow and when they lie down the spinal fluid stops flowing and possibly thickens (I can’t remember all of it). So when they try to move the stiffness of the fluid not moving causes the pain and the restrictions. But yet when you walk or rock you are slowly moving the fluid faster and faster which eventually eases up the pain.
I have no idea if this make sense to anyone and if this explanation is even what my problem is. All I know I am desperate to diagnosis this problem properly and do something about it because it is really effecting the quality of my life. Please help.

Symptoms:  Morning mid lower back pain stiff