Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Morning sickness and period 2 weeks late already

Morning sickness and period 2 weeks late already

Patient: My period was two weeks late but before it came on I was having morning sickness throwing up during the day, excessive spitting and weak stomach. Is there still a chance of me bring pregnant?

Symptoms: Diarrhea, morning sickness, throwing up, and sensitive to smells

Doctor: Thank you for your query.It is advisable to see the doctor who can do scan to see if those symptoms were because of a pregnancy or sometimes else. If in case were due to pregnancy, is the pregnancy being lost? Because of which you are bleeding needs to be confirmed, based on which medical aid can be provided if requiredHope that answers your query. Have good day.