Most of the time I breathe from the mouth since

Patient : Most of the time I breathe from the mouth since my nose feels clogged, sometimes I'm able to breathe through the nose normally without noticing, but otherwise I have to consciously do it and it can get loud. If I keep training breathing from my nose will it strengthen, or adjust?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from Chronic Sinusitis and Post Nasal dri p. I would advise you to get following investigations done: 1. Xray PNS 2. Absolute Eosinophil count. I advise following treatment in such scenario: 1. To do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day. 2. To take anti-allergic like Levocetirizine 3. In cases, who don't respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.