Most of the time I breathe from the mouth since

Patient: Most of the time I breathe from the mouth since my nose feels clogged, sometimes I’m able to breathe through the nose normally without noticing, but otherwise I have to consciously do it and it can get loud. If I keep training breathing from my nose will it strengthen, or adjust?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You seem to be suffering from Chronic Sinusitis and Post Nasal dri p.I would advise you to get following investigations done:1. Xray PNS2. Absolute Eosinophil count.I advise following treatment in such scenario:1. To do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day.2. To take anti-allergic like Levocetirizine3. In cases, who don’t respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.