Mother had endometriosis, chances of infertility.

Q: Should I be worried about getting it as my mum had it should I be trying 2 have a baby now just incase I'm 19 an worried about becoming infertile

A:   Endometriosis is the presence of endometrial tissues in sites other than the endometrial lining of the uterus. The most common sites are the ovaries, broad and uterosacral ligaments and pelvic peritoneum.
Endometriosis typically presents as dymenorrhea (pain during periods) that may be accompanied with dyspareunia (pain during sex), spotting and chronic pelvic pain.
It may also be associated with infertility. Family history for the disease is common with a 7 fold increase in endometriosis in first degree relatives.  I would advise you to consult your doctor for a diagnosis of endometiosis and treatment options.
The treatment for infertility will include assisted reproductive technologies including ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilization.