Mouth is watery and I choke on saliva.

Patient : I have been experiencing excessive tiredness, having a hard time breathing, it seems like it only is better when I am sitting down, My mouth is constantly watery and I choke on my saliva can you tell me what is wrong
Symptoms:  Excessive mouth watering, shortness of breath, left side of chest a little pain, constantly spitting
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms you have described are vague and not specific to any cause. The likely pos sibility could be a post nasal drip following a sinusitis or an upper respiratory tract infection. It is better to see a doctor and get yourself examined once to rule out the causes and also to get yourself treated accordingly. Even a mild chest pain and shortness of breath cannot be ignored. You cardiac system needs an evaluation. Hope this helped. Regards