Moved across country to the northeast about one and a

Patient : Moved across country to the northeast about one and a half years ago. This is when I started getting sick. First symptom was tightness in the chest, stomach pains and nausea. I saw so many special doctors nothing found. Then by feb I started getting red bumps all over my legs and lower back pain. Recently I have all the symptoms plus the bumps are moving to my arms. I have panic attacks and depression I don't even want to leave the house. Please help
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Acid peptic disea se with Urticaria. Acid peptic disease is associated with reflux of gastric contents which may be silent at times leading to the feeling of nausea. It is one of a very common cause of upper abdominal pain. Tightness in chest may be also related to it. Still get your ECG done to rule out any cardiac involvement. Urticaria can be acute, chronic and acute on chronic. When duration of the disease is more than 6weeks, it is known as Chronic Urticaria. It is characterised by red colored itchy transient eruptions over body. It can be caused by allergy to recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains etc. In such cases, I prefer to advise combination of levocetrizine and montelukast to my patients. Get your blood sugar levels done and Thyroid profile done. For acid peptic disease, I advise my patients to take tablet rabeprazole in combination with domperidone. Avoid spicy oily food. Increase intake of water and antioxidants. For depression, do meditation and try to relax more to avoid it. Visit your doctor so that he can do a physical examination and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.