Movement in stomach feels like baby kicking

Patient : I have a question, I have been on the depo shot for 2 years, 5 months ago i was late on getting my shot, today as i lay in the bed i have movement in my stomach, like kicking, i can see and feel it move, its not gas, i have 3 kids and it feels just like it did when i was pregnant with them.. is it possible im pregnant...(I took a test and it was negative could it be false??)
Symptoms:  Movement in stomach, its not gas, feels like kicking
Doctor :   Any contraceptive pills or shots should be used as per the recommended schedule, under doctor's supervision. Any deviati on may lead to unwanted pregnancies. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. One such marker is human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), that is produced by the trophoblast cells of the fertilised ova (eggs). While hCG is a reliable marker of pregnancy, it cannot be detected until after implantation; this results in false negatives if the test is performed during the very early stages of pregnancy. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. False negative readings can occur when testing is done too early, which does not hold true in your case. Pregnancy test is unlikely to be negative in a gestation so advanced where fetal movements are perceptible. Normally one should not start feeling fetal movements any earlier than 18 weeks of pregnancy, calculated from the last menstrual period. Quantitative blood tests and the most sensitive urine tests usually begin to detect hCG shortly after implantation, which can occur anywhere from 8 to 10 days after ovulation. Ovulation, in some women, may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation. This holds true especially for women with a history of irregular menstrual cycles. Sometimes repeat pregnancy tests at serial interval may be necessary to confirm or negate pregnancy. Please consult your doctor to find out the cause of your symptoms or if serial pregnancy tests are negative.