Mr

Patient

Q: Hi

I am 23 yrs old , I live in Lebanon Mena region

When I was 17 I had grabbed the penis of my 14 yr old friend having a small cut or wound in my hand that was around 2 hrs old. And I tried to masturbate him and so he did to me then we got afraid and ran away.

2 months later I had a swollen neck lymph node which the doctor identified as toxoplasma since I had cats.

Later on I got eczema and jocks itch and I am paranoid ever since.

Then it gradually disappeared but now jocks itch returned with hemorrhoids

I am paranoid does my friend have HIV. And could I have contracted it

I am in a living he'll ever since

Please help

Doctor