Q: Hi,
I was recently kissing a girl but also fingered her. After dropping off home I had some food on the way home and hadn't washed my hands. In the morning I also masturbated. Then I washe my hand.
I then found out later that the girl in question had just been diagnosed with he peers type 2, she was exposed after sleeping with a man a month prior.
What's the danger that I now may have genital herpes. It's been 18 hours and there is some itchiness on penis and maybe slight burning whilst urinating. Is worth mentioning that after touching the girl in question and eating food was 20 minutes and masturbating 7 hours.

Symptoms:  Itxhy penis, burning sensation