Patient : Hi,in around about the past year I have started experiencing prolonged sinus problem which I assume is due to seosonal changes but I am now 25 and never had any problems before this, worst of it sometimes is the itching, the back of my hands get really really bad, I have contemplated chopping them off! What can I do to ease the ithcy ness if anything and can I just see my gp to get tests done?
Symptoms:  Lots and lots of sneezing and runny or blocked nose, and itching, hands feet and under my chin line sometimes developing a rash when scratched to much
Doctor :   Hi, it seems that you have allergic rhinitis which is chronic. you need to see a GP to evaluate and he can prescribe y ou antialergic and antihistaminic medicines along with symptomatic medicines you can ask for CBC, and eosinophilic count. Hope this will help, regards

Related Q&A

Q: I was in vacation and 4 days into the trip I developed a itchy feeling all over my body. I have no bite marks however...

Q: I got a test ige immunoglobulin serum test . The value cams 520 ? What does this mean . I am a 30 years old mum .

Q: My friend took alegra and tussin and speed and now he says he is having a hard time breathing and stayingawake

Q: Hello, I had my nose pierced about 4 weeks ago. I thought I was starting to get an infection but it turned out to be...

Q: I really want a cat but suffer with allergies. Is there any way I can live with one and control the allergy


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon