Patient : Im a male of 33. I have been having trouble pulling my foreskin all the way back all my life and have never been able to do so at all. The tip of my penis is red and is very sensitive if i touch it and burns alot. My doctor gave me cream called canesten 2% thrush cream (clotrimazole). I have mixed that with a bit of water and put in a spray bottle and have been spraying on my penis for the last 2 days, because if i put it on with my finger i get severe burning pain. I just wanted to ask if there was tablets i can get from pharmecy to rectify the problem and how soon will it cure. Thanks
Symptoms:  Stinging foreskin if touched really sensitive and burns alot and very pAinful if touched as in discomfort
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 32 yr old femae, I have had a history of being diagnosed with overactive bladder 2001(age 19) - 2008, treated wi...

Q: I am a male of 30. I have been experiencing some rashes on my Penis (tip of the penis). The top half of the tip of th...

Q: What do I do about reoccurring yeast infections? For about 2 years now, I've been getting on-and-off yeast infections...

Q: I am suffering yeast infection for a year and i am so worried about my health, i have already taken anti-fungal antib...

Q: I am prone to get yeast infection, by taking drugs containing yeast ,, will that just make it worse?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon