Mr

Patient

Q: Im a male of 33. I have been having trouble pulling my foreskin all the way back all my life and have never been able to do so at all. The tip of my penis is red and is very sensitive if i touch it and burns alot. My doctor gave me cream called canesten 2% thrush cream (clotrimazole). I have mixed that with a bit of water and put in a spray bottle and have been spraying on my penis for the last 2 days, because if i put it on with my finger i get severe burning pain. I just wanted to ask if there was tablets i can get from pharmecy to rectify the problem and how soon will it cure. Thanks

Symptoms:  Stinging foreskin if touched really sensitive and burns alot and very pAinful if touched as in discomfort
Mr-1
Doctor