Mr

Patient

Q: I had knee surgery just over a week ago to remove a cyst that was located just below my knee cap
And was roughly about 2cm in diameter, I'm worried about the staples in my knee and the position of staples as well as it's healing.
I had knee surgery just over a week ago to remove a cyst that was located just below my knee cap

I've done everything that was requested by the doctors but I'm slightly worried about it.
Will it scar completely like this? And also I have a slight tattoo where a cut has been made in ink that they used to mark my operation is there a safe way to remove that ?

Symptoms:  Slightly bloody in some areas extremely bruised
Mr-1
Doctor