Mr

Patient

Q: Hello, thank you for your time.
I just want to ask something.
Well yesterday I had sex with my girlfriend and we used protection as we always do, however this time the condom broke and we didn't noticed.
Right after that we went to the drug store to get the day after pill (‎Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg). This is the first time that she takes it.
However my question is the following, she has high levels of prolactin and she has been on treatment for some years now taking Dostinex pills, what I want to know if there is a chance that the levels of this hormone will rise again because of the pill?

Thank you for your time.

Doctor