MRCP shows Stenotic area of Common Hepatic Duct and

Patient : I had a cholecystectomy 5/13. This past month I have had a work up due to abdominal fullness, extreme fatigue, weight loss, loss of appetite, night sweats and swollen lymph nodes (since January). I’ve had an abdominal US, CT with/without contrast, abdominal MRI without contrast and MRCP. Liver function test and CBC w/diff within normal range. Urinalysis normal. US showed fatty infiltration. Liver 22cm. A flash filled hemangioma on right lobe of liver, mild fatty infiltration and renal cyst was found on CT. MRCP shows a mild to moderate stenotic appearing area of the common hepatic duct just above cystic duct. Abdominal MRI (without contrast) shows a lesion that may represent a tiny hepatic cyst 4x5mm. The GI told me today that he didn’t see anything on the diagnostic reports that would warrant concern. Doesn’t think I need further testing and said we would follow up in 6 months with blood work and US. GI also recommended diet and exercise. I’m still not well and I feel like something is wrong. Should I seek a second opinion or does this sound right.
Symptoms:  Abdominal fullness, extreme fatigue, weight loss (8 lbs in 3 wks), loss of appetite, night sweats and swollen lymph nodes (since January).