MRI clarification

Patient

Q: Could you please explain in laymens terms. I don't yet have a neuro appt. I recently had an MRI that statedC2-C3 "Posterior broad-based disc bulgin is present. The central canal is 8MM. Bilateral unconvertebralhypertrophy is pres. the bilateral neuroforamina is mildly narrowed

C3-C4 Posterior broad bsed disc bulging and osteophyte complex are present. The central canal is 9mm. The bilateral unconvertebral hypertrophy is present. The bilateral neuroformina are narrow, more severe on the left side

C6-C7 Posterior broad-based disc bulging is present. the central cana and neurofoamina are adequate

The cystic area is present in the posterior elements, 2 x 2.8cm with faint enhancement

Doctor