MRI Help...

Q: I went to a walk in clinic for lower back pain last month. They sent me for an MRI and now to get my results I'd have to wait until December for an appointment. I know that no one can give me exact answers but can anyone help me with the basics of what all this means?!? Please...

At L1-2 There is mild diskogenic spondylosis but no compromise.
At L2-3 There is mild diskogenic spondylosis but no compromise.
No significant disease at L3-4
At L4-5 There is diffuse intervertebral disk bulging greater left sided resulting in mild narrowing of the neural foramina.
At L5-S1 There is facet and diskogenic spondylosis with sub annular hyperintensity seen signal consistent with annular tear and diffuse bulging but no compromise identified.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.