MRI Help...

Patient

Q: I went to a walk in clinic for lower back pain last month. They sent me for an MRI and now to get my results I'd have to wait until December for an appointment. I know that no one can give me exact answers but can anyone help me with the basics of what all this means?!? Please...

At L1-2 There is mild diskogenic spondylosis but no compromise.
At L2-3 There is mild diskogenic spondylosis but no compromise.
No significant disease at L3-4
At L4-5 There is diffuse intervertebral disk bulging greater left sided resulting in mild narrowing of the neural foramina.
At L5-S1 There is facet and diskogenic spondylosis with sub annular hyperintensity seen signal consistent with annular tear and diffuse bulging but no compromise identified.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.

Doctor