MRI reading extreme back pain

Q: Can someone please translate this for me I am having terrible pain in my back and legs. I canot stand up for more than 2 or 3 minutes before I get excruciating pain that forces me to bend forward of sit down. th pain is in my lower back and down t leg from my hip to past my knee and from my groin to past my knee

TECHNIQUE: Standard MRI of the lumbar spine is performed with spine coil. Sagittal, coronal, and axial short TR/TE, fast spin echo, and inversion recovery sequences are performed.

FINDING(S): There is normal sagittal alignment. There is normal coronal alignment. There appears to be narrowing of the anteroposterior diameter of the canal from L3-L4 due to shortened pedicles.

The conus ends posterior to L1. There is heterogeneous marrow signal without evidence of marrow replacement or fracture. Disc desiccation is present from L3-L4 through L5-S1 without significant loss of disc height.

Hemangiomas are suggested within multiple vertebral bodies including L2 and S2. The paravertebral soft tissues show no separate significant abnormality. The SI joints are symmetric. The sacral marrow signal is normal.

Specific discogenic degenerative changes are outlined as follows:

L1-L2: Negative.

L2-L3: Negative.

L3-L4: There is a small disc bulge which combines with shortened pedicles to result in mild central canal stenosis. There is mild foraminal stenosis. No facet arthrosis.

L4-L5: There is a small to moderate broad-based disc bulge extending mainly towards the left foraminal zone. This combines with shortened pedicles to result in mild to moderate central canal stenosis, moderate left-sided foraminal stenosis touching the
exiting left L4 nerve root and mild right-sided foraminal stenosis. No facet arthrosis.

L5-S1: There is a small central and right paracentral disc bulge which extends into both foraminal zones. This results in moderate right and mild left neural foraminal stenosis. There is no facet arthrosis.

1. Congenital narrowing of the central canal from L3-L4 due to shortened pedicles.
2. Mild to moderate central canal stenosis, moderate left-sided foraminal stenosis, and mild right-sided foraminal stenosis at L4-L5 due to a combination of disc bulge and congenital narrowing of the canal.
3. Mild central canal and bilateral foraminal stenosis at L3-L4 due to similar factors as described at L4-L5.
4. Moderate right L5-S1 neural foraminal stenosis from disc bulging.

Symptoms:  Electrifying pain. throbbing