MRI review requested

Patient : MRI second opinion requested regarding Chiari malformation, please refer to images attached for review. They are the same image, one with and one without measurements.
Symptoms:  Not here for symptom review just MRI review please.
MRI review requested-1 MRI review requested-2
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting ATD. MRI suggestive of Chiari malformation. It is spectrum of congenital hindbrain abnormalities affecting the structural relationships between the cerebellum, brainstem, the upper cervical cord, and the bony cranial base. It is dealt with surgical intervention depending on type of malformation and associated clinical picture. Consult Neurosurgeon for further advice and treatment. Wish you best of luck.