Mrs

Patient

Q: I ate Brie for the first time Today and got sick. Is it possible to be able to eat cow cheese but be intolerant of goat cheese.

Doctor

Q: I have a problem with weight, I am currently taking Ant depressant Mirtazapine 45 g. What is the safest weight loss t...

Q: I have a straight horizontal cut on my pinky to which my doctor applied dermabond. I believe i took it off too soon. ...

Q: Hi. I had a partial coectomy 1 year ago. Since that time, my abdomen has been very hard, it sticks way out and is lar...

Q: I have had continuous lower back pain for the past few months that has not been resolved. I went to a chiropractor a...

Q: I am awaiting an MRI due to what my Doctor thinks could be a trapped nerve. I've had pins and needles, pain and weakn...

218

173

138

98