Mrs

Patient

Q: I have sore hip and legs in the morning it's hard getting out of bed if Ian sitting on the floor I need to hold on to things to get up

Doctor

Q: Dear Doctor, I was experiencing this sharp kind of pain on the base of my skull on the left side on the bone clos...

Q: Hello Doctor, I have a question regarding my boyfriend's health problem. He got sore throat, a mild fever and tiredn...

Q: I'm a 33 year old male. I've been to my doctor several times in the past few months regarding abdominal pain. I was g...

Q: I had urinary problems and the urologist did all the tests and I have an enlarged prostrate. They did a cystoscopyand...

Q: I whitened my teeth with Crest White strips yesterday and I had really bad painful sensitive teeth until this morning...

218

173

138

98