Mrs

Patient

Q: I am 14.5 weeks pregnant and in the last 3 to 4 days I have noticed about 10 to 15 red spots on my breasts and stomach. They vary in size from a pencil tip to a dime and do not itch or hurt and are not raised. I have also been extremely nauseous the past few days which I just contributed to morning sickness but now wondering if it a related symptom seeing as I have not had morning sickness until this point. I have had 2 miscarriages so I'm freaking out a little what could these spots be?

Symptoms:  Nauseous, diaharheea, red spots on stomach and breasts
Mrs-1
Doctor