Mrs

Patient

Q: Hello - my 20 year old son was diagnosed with depression last October after having swine flu a few years ago followed by CFS the year after and then a virus a year and a half ago while abroad. His doctor says they are possible all cause to the depression but he is now refusing to go the doctor. It is very tiring and I want him to get help. He had to give up his job in October and did not take and benefit financial help as he said that would make him hit rock bottom. My husband and I have supported him over the last couple of months both mentally and financially but it is now becoming a struggle. He did go to hospital a couple of time with major panic attacks but nothing has ever come of anything in the way of support for him or us... please can you advise anything.

Symptoms:  struggling to have energy.... enthusiasm.... all the other symptoms that go with depression.... breaks down every now and a gaing saying he is no good at anything
Doctor