Q: Hi there I found out I was pregnant last week and I would of only been 2 weeks pregnant then. But I am really concerned about the amount of vitamins I have been taking as I don't know if I could of caused harm to my baby. I am really stressing out about it. This is a list of the vitamins I have been taking.
Natures best pure fish oil 1100mg 3 capsules daily, folic acid from my doctor 400mg 1 a day, green pastures blue ice royal butter oil/ fermented cod liver oil blend 6 capsules daily but don't know strength of it, natures best vitamin E 400iu 1 a day, natures best vitamin D3 1000iu 5 a day, biocare B complex 1 a day, vitamin C a 1000mg with rosehips and Bioflavonoids 2 a day, just vitamins calcium and magnesium 800mg calcium 375mg magnesium 2 a day. Also biocare pregnancy and lactation formula which contains lots of vitamins and minerals but also contains vitamin A 2000iu 600 ug, vitamin E 22.5iu 15mg, folic acid 400ug, no D3 in supplement just D2 , b vitamins ranging from 1.4 mg to 18mg calcium 50mg, magnesium100mg? So as you can see I was doubling up on some of the supplements because they where in my multi vitamin to. Since I found out I was pregnant I have only been taking my fish oil 3 capsules daily, vitamin C 1000mg only 1 a day, 2 of my pregnancy multi vitamin and mineral, 1 vitamin D3 1000iu a day, calcium magnesium 2 a day, folic acid 400mg 1 a day, and vitamin E 400iu a day for a couple of days but then read bad stuff about vitamin E so stopped taking that.
Please help me will I of cause harm to my baby taking all those vitamins? Am I taking the right vitamins now at the right doses? Is there anything I should be taking extra or not taking?

Many thanks