Mrs.

Patient

Q: Do I have Low BP? How long is Mono and EBV? Can mono and ebv relapse? What could be causing all my symptoms ?

Symptoms:  How long does EBV and Mono symptoms last in adults... I am 32? Can you relapse? I feel jittery in the morning ( not because of low blood sugar) and sometimes at night and afternoon. Also have a tight throat and strain in the sides of my neck and back of neck that's at times gets better with rest. Sometime I feel dizzy. My BP is lower in the morning 93/60 but then quickly retest and 100/70--109/70. My BP at work stays between 110/70--130/80. Resting pulse is 85-100. My BP seems to dip to low 100s/70s when I excersize Or stand too long. I wore a 24 holter monitor and results were normal and EKGs have been normal... I have had these symptoms and tested for heart attack, stroke, ketoasidoysis, all negative...Altrasound of stomach and kidneys and gallbladder all normal except small amount of sludge in gallbladder. No gall bladder symptoms. also have type 1 diabetes and low thyroid hormone and acid reflux. In December endocrinologist changed from armour to synthroid. Changed birthcontrol from estrogen based to non estrogen base. A lot of times I experience brain fog, headaches, hard time focusing, How long does EBV and Mono symptoms last in adults... I am 32? Can you relapse? I feel jittery in the morning ( not because of low blood sugar) and sometimes at night and afternoon. Also have a tight throat and strain in the sides of my neck and back of neck that's at times gets better with rest. Sometime I feel dizzy. My BP is lower in the morning 93/60 but then quickly retest and 100/70--109/70. My BP at work stays between 110/70--130/80. Resting pulse is 85-100. My BP seems to dip to low 100s/70s when I excersize Or stand too long. I wore a 24 holter monitor and results were normal and EKGs have been normal... I have had these symptoms and tested for heart attack, stroke, ketoasidoysis, all negative...Altrasound of stomach and kidneys and gallbladder all normal except small amount of sludge in gallbladder. No gall bladder symptoms. also have type 1 diabetes and low thyroid hormone and acid reflux. In December endocrinologist changed from armour to synthroid. Changed birthcontrol from estrogen based to non estrogen base. A lot of times I experience brain fog, headaches, hard time focusing, jitteriness, low energy, overall not feeling well.
Doctor