Mrs. Alerte

Patient

Q: What does it mean take (2) vitamins per day? does it mean morning and night or take both the same time?

Doctor

Q: For about 5 days now I have been experiencing an burning sensation in my left ankle. At times I will feel it in both ...

Q: Hi Guys, I have been looking for answers for the last 3 years on this problem- but have failed at every...

Q: For a few months now, I have experience an odd but mild burning sensation in my groin and upper thigh area. I thought...

Q: I just took too much metronidazole by accident. is there anything I can take to dissipate the antibiotic? I just took...

Q: How long does it take in general to recover from Stevens Johnson syndrome? I had it in July. It was much worse in the...

218

173

138

98