Mrs Lester

Patient

Q: Femail feeling very unwell ,Hot one moment very cold the next .sleeping a lot , no energy not eating

Doctor

Q: Hi, what could cause a swollen perinium? I can feel that it is a large hard bulge however all the tests I have done (...

Q: Hi, I'm a 24 year old male. I had unprotected sex a couple months ago and noticed a couple of bumps growing on the...

Q: Male periodontal patient. what is the prognosis for his teeth? very concerned. is there anyway to save the teeth and ...

Q: I'm a 34 year old obsese (5'5 190 pounds) female who has spiraled out of control in my drinking the last two to three...

Q: I have a lump around my anus which is sore and now is bleeding what can it be

218

173

138

98