Mrs Pamels Blythe

Patient

Q: I had a really bad bout of depression last year and i took 800n mg iof citalopram and 210mg olazapine i was in hospital overnight but they just checked my heart
three weeks later i took another 210mg olazapine and 900mg mirtazapine i slept the night and went to hospital next day they again just checked my heart i have ever since complained of aches pains feeling completely out of my self but doctor just says its stress i nver meant to kill myself but am so afraid of how i feel all that medication had effected my brain and no one will listen to me i dont now what to do

Doctor