Ms

Patient

Q: I had an MRI about 6 months ago, with the results being cysts and bone spurs on the femur bone. I can't seem to get a straight answer as to what will be done. It's quite painful at times and generally aches ALL of the time. I can't bend properly without pain and I'm over it. Is this something that can be fixed without surgery, or do the bone spurs need to be surgically removed!

Symptoms:  Pain under and along the interior portion around my kneecap, off and on swelling, tenderness and inability to bend without weakness and pain.
Doctor